Monday, July 22, 2013

Monday, are you back again already??

Happy Monday, everyone!!  Even though I am on summer break, which is kind of like one long weekend, I still hate to see Monday come around!! I am going back to work next week, so I know this one is going to fly right by!!
www.someecards.com

It was a great weekend, with plenty of relaxing around the house.  Also, we went to see Man of Steel (finally!!) and went to BJ's to sample some more of their Enlightened menu. ( I am telling you, get over there, it is delicious!)
Photo via www.wallpaperid.com

Let me tell you, if you have not seen Man Of Steel yet, you have to go. It has great special effects and a good story. Also, Henry Cavill, who is the new Superman, is ripped.  Staring at him is not a bad way to kill a few hours!!

I guess I should work on my shredding today.  I have about 4 boxes of old bills and junk mail that need to get in my shredder and there are only a few days left in my vacation.  Boo!!

Have a great Monday (if that is even possible!!)

Saturday's Menu
Breakfast/lunch: Thai food - basil beef, orange chicken, rice, noodles with shrimp
Snacks: 1 pluot, 1 banana
Dinner: leftover Thai noodles with shrimp

Workout: yoga - NOT!!! We took it as a rest day

Sunday's menu:
Breakfast: sammy made with 1 whole wheat bagel thin, 1 scrambled egg, 2 turkey sausage patties
Lunch: salad made with chicken breast, corn salad, lettuce, Bolthouse yogurt ranch.
Dinner: BJ'S mahi mahi from enlightened menu, pint of lightswitch lager
Photo via bjsrestaurants.com
Snacks: 1 peach, 1 pepper jack cheese stick, movie popcorn shared with the hubster

Workout: Sprawl and Brawl (TapouT XT)

2 comments:

  1. When you said you better get to shredding I thought you meant Jillian Michael's work out!lol
    Thanks for the movie recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol!! I don't have any of her workouts.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it positive, no negativity please!