Monday, July 29, 2013

It's Day 60!!

Day 60 has finally arrived!! I am 2/3 of the way through TapouT XT. I have also been doing MFP for about a week and a half, and I am down 3 lbs from that. Here come the progress pics:
Boom!!! Even though I have only lost 5 lbs in the last 60 days (and 3 of them were just this week), there has been a major shrinkage in my body. I am really amazed at the change that can be made in such a short period of time. It's so crazy to me. There are only 3 and 1/2 weeks left in the program (it's not really 90 days, it's 12 weeks).  

Another thing that I have noticed changing is my relationship with food.  I am able to eat smaller portion sizes and still feel satisfied.  I don't experience sugar cravings at all, and I have no problem resisting bad foods when I don't want to eat them.  The other night, we hung out with some friends, and rather than diving into the chips and salsa, I hit the veggie tray, and I didn't feel like I was missing out, even on the giant chocolate chip cookies they had that I didn't even taste. I did help myself to some beer, we played beer pong (so appropriate for someone over 40 lol), and we had a shot of tequila.

Sunday was full of drama, because my niece B went to the reptile store and bought herself a snake while her mom was out of town.  There was no way that my SIL was going to let the snake love at her house.  Long story short, H has been wanting a snake, so I had told her that if she kept her grades up all this school year, I would get her one.  Needless to say, now the deal is that H has to keep her grades up all year or I will sell the snake on Craigslist.  Here is a pic of Hanz, our new family member:
He is a ball python.  Welcome to the zoo, Hanz.

I know I haven't posted in a while, I am not going to give you the full rundown of my entire diet. Here are a few pics from MFP so you can see what I have been eating.

My workouts have been pretty steady. Thursday was rest day :) Friday was cardio XT, Saturday was strength and force upper, which is a ton of arm, shoulder, and chest work with resistance bands.  On Sunday, we did plyo.  I hate that one.  It is mostly squats, lunges, and speed skaters with jumping.  It is the one video that never gets easier!  

That was the weekend in a nutshell!! Have a fabulous Monday, everyone!!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it positive, no negativity please!