Wednesday, July 3, 2013

My Boy C

Tomorrow is going to be a great day!  Not only does my country celebrate its birthday, so does my son.  It is hard to believe that he is going to be 21.

That little guy liked my uterus so much, he was two weeks late! In fact, we had to evict him by inducing labor. My doctor didn't have anything going on, so he said "Let's do it tomorrow." And it just so happened that it was the Fourth of July!

After he was born, there was a moderate earthquake. There is nothing like lying in a hospital bed, after just having given birth the day before, and feeling the earth moving. Super scary and not cool!!!

This is my little guy when he played Little League baseball:

And this is him, all grown up:
 It's still kind of hard to believe that I made a human being in my uterus and expelled him through my vajayjay. But I did!!!

Anyways, Happy Birthday, C! We are so proud of you!!!

Menu
Breakfast: Greek yogurt with strawberries, a drizzle of honey and a sprinkle of granola
Lunch: 3 chicken tacos al carbon and a couple of tortilla chips (El Pollo Loco)
Dinner: Italian turkey sausage and polenta with chunky tomato sauce
 
Workout: we are supposed to do Cardio XT today, but the hubster and C are cleaning the gameroom carpet.  I don't know if it will get done, at least by him. I guess I will be solo....sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it positive, no negativity please!