Sunday, June 30, 2013

Hot! Hot! Hot!

This is the hottest weekend of the year so far. It feels like an oven outside. Boy, did we pick a good time to have solar panels installed on our house!!!

Yesterday was pretty boring. I just made a trip to Target, then I met the hubster and some of his friends for an early dinner at Gyu Kaku, a Japanese grill it yourself bbq.

Saturday's Menu
Breakfast: 1 egg, 2 turkey sausages, 1 piece low carb toast (half of this went to the dogs)
Lunch: brown rice and chicken breast with sriracha
Dinner: bbq meats, salad, rice, spinach, calamari with sauce, 2 and a half mugs of beer

Workout: skipped b/c hubster had a massive headache

Sunday started off great, with making up our missed workout from yesterday, Ripped Conditioning! 41 minutes of upper body work - biceps, triceps, shoulders, and chest with resistance bands and push-ups. My arms felt like limp noodles when I finished.

Took some time to give myself a pedi
I love me an accent toe (pink on orange this time!)


Later, we joined our parents and my brother and his wife with my niece for shabu shabu. The hubster and I shared the Thai coconut broth with beef, veggies, and noodles.  We shared a bowl  of rice, I took a little for myself and there was still half a bowl left when the meal was finished. We topped it off with red bean ice cream.
 Today's selfie :)

Sunday's menu:
Breakfast: protein shake made with vanilla powder, skim milk, chia, half a banana, and some frozen pineapple.
Snack: 2 tbs peanut butter on low carb bread
Lunch/dinner: shabu shabu with beef and veggies, rice, ramen noodles, and a few bites of red bean ice cream

Workout: Ripped Conditioning and Ultimate Abs XT  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it positive, no negativity please!