Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Bored to tears

I have been on summer vacation for almost an entire month, and I realized today that I am absolutely bored!!

This revelation came to me as I was flipping through the TV channels for the billionth time and checking Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter repeatedly.  What the heck??? I almost want to go back to work, just so I have something to do.

I also think that I would be losing weight faster if I was working, because I am on my feet all day at work, burning calories instead of sitting my fat butt on the couch, with these two clowns for company:
That's Charlie and Bruce, by the way. Great lazy day companions!

Today's menu:
Breakfast: one egg scrambled with turkey sausage
Snack: banana with 1 tablespoon peanut butter
Lunch: chicken breast with veggies
Snack: iced coffee made with stevia and skin milk
Dinner: salad with steak and yogurt-based blue cheese dressing (Bolthouse Farms brand. I love, love, love this stuff!!!) and a small handful of pretzel crackers 

What's up for the workout??? Cardio XT. I've only done this once so far, and I don't remember what's in it. Gotta knock this one out, but my legs are still sore from Sprawl and Brawl yesterday.  Thank goodness tomorrow is rest day!!! I need it. And that will be the end of month one. 1/3 of the way there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it positive, no negativity please!